Monday, March 27, 2023

What are we doing here?

 Welcome to my Haphazard Homestead. In the past year I have found myself increasingly compelled to engage in homesteading. Of course, I work a full time job so my ability to give these tasks the attention they deserve is limited. Not to mention I tend to be extremely ... let's say thrifty. When I find I have a need for something on the homestead I tend to force a different thing to serve the necessary purpose. This tends to mean that things around here get done in peculiar ways. Some of these haphazard decisions work out well. Others are big mistakes. I'm going to share them all with you. Hopefully together we can learn to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some news

  Hi friends Things have been in a holding pattern here on the homestead as we wait out winter. I'm hoping to bring you some more projec...